If you are looking to turn your skills and passions into an Enterprise there is a lot of support available to you both locally, Nationally and online.
Hammersmith and Fulham
Free business advice and support helpline for local entrepreneurs and small businesses
Hammersmith & Fulham Council has launched a new and FREE ‘Business Advice and Support Helpline’ (BASH) to assist local entrepreneurs and small businesses who are looking to start-up or grow their businesses.
If you are looking for information, advice, training and practical support such as funding, mentoring, networking and office space etc to start, improve or grow your business, the business support helpline can help you.
Contact the business helpline on 020 3039 3049 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Free monthly Enterprise Club
Come down to H&F Enterprise Club for free business advice. Whether you are just thinking about starting a business, in the process of setting one up or have already started and want to grow, the H&F Enterprise Club is here to help.
For information on Dates and venues Click here
For more information on support in LBHF visit https://www.lbhf.gov.uk/business/business-support-and-advice
Kensington and Chelsea
Portobello Business Centre
Portobello Business Centre is the RBKC’s enterprise agency, partially funded by The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. They offer information, free advice and confidential guidance from qualified experts on the following issues:
- accessing finance
- debt and cash-flow management
- recruitment and redundancy
- support for innovation or changing your business model
- accessing local supply chains and finding new local business opportunities
Find out how the Portobello Business Centre can help you:
- telephone: 020 7460 5050
- visit the Portobello Business Centre website
For more information on support in RBKC visit https://www.rbkc.gov.uk/business-and-enterprise/support-business/business-advice
Paddington Development Trust
The PDT Enterprise Centre established in 2004 provides business coaching and advice for residents and businesses in Westminster, London. People who wish to set up as self-employed or grow an existing business can access resources and information by coming along to the centre.
They provide an economically inclusive service that also recommends and signposts towards training opportunities, makes employment referrals and progressions to relevant organisations within the community in Westminster.
In addition to its Business Start-up support PDT provides bespoke mentoring for new and existing Social Enterprises. For further information please contact email@example.com
For more information on support for starting up your own enterprise in Westminster visit https://www.westminster.gov.uk/support-your-business
London & Partners’ Business Growth Programme
London & Partners’ Business Growth programme is offering FREE impartial and tailored business advice and support to SMEs based in London.
The programme provides access to:
- A dedicated business growth advisor – Minimum 12 hours tailored advice and guidance
- Mentors – Access to experienced and commercially successful experts
- Local business support – Introduction to a full range of London & Partners’ professional service providers
- Focused workshops and events in London – Opportunity to learn from expert advisers and peers
- Supply chain development – Opportunity to collaborate with larger corporates with major operations in London seeking access to innovation by opening up supply chains.
Business is Great Britain – Support, advice and inspiration for growing your business http://www.greatbusiness.gov.uk/