We have made some changes to our Innovation fund during this period of social distancing and COVID-19. You can now apply for up to £1000 for new projects that will improve wellbeing within our local communities and that can be delivered in line with the Governments COVID-19 recommendations.
Your project must be:
- Delivered in line with Government COVID -19 recommendations.
- New and innovative – we are unable to fund existing projects.
- Beneficial to people living in one or more of the following boroughs: London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham, the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea and Westminster City Council.
- Accessible to the local community including people with lived experience of substance use. Therefore we will not fund activities or events that promote the use of alcohol.
- Fulfilling one or more of the 5 ways to wellbeing http://bit.ly/2gclg7W
Please note we are particularly interested in projects that help people to stay connected where they do not have access to the internet.
If successful at the application stage you will be invited to attend a video meeting with our service user panel who will give you the opportunity to talk about your project and answer any questions. If you would like to send across a brief outline of your idea we would be happy to discuss it with you or give you some feedback before you submit your application.