Support and Advice on Sexual Health
SASH provides free, non-judgemental support to improve your sexual health, your relationships, and your mental health. They work in Hammersmith and Fulham, Kensington and Chelsea and Westminster to improve residents’ sexual health. You can find out about what they offer here.
SASH believe every person has the right to good sexual health regardless of their sexuality, gender identity, ability, class, or ethnic background. This belief is at the heart of everything they do.
SASH is a partnership, led by Turning Point, alongside NAZ, London Friend, METRO Charity, and Marie Stopes UK. Each organisation brings their own specialisms and expertise, ensuring that anyone who uses the services gets care that is tailored to their needs.
Who we help
- Residents living with HIV and their families
- Women and girls’ sexual reproductive health needs
- Residents wanting to change behaviours affecting their sexual health
- Newly diagnosed with HIV
- Young men
- LGBT and BAME communities
- Sex workers
- Those affected by domestic abuse
- Young people (15 and over)
What does SASH offer?
- Person centred assessment of sexual health and wider health needs
- Health and Wellbeing Coaching as part of an agreed health and wellbeing plan
- Advice, advocacy, sexual health and wellbeing information
- Complementary therapies
- Access to dedicated support groups